- 3/4 - 1 cup of cold watermelon, cubed
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese, crumbled or cubed
- 1/4 medium red onion, cut in paper-thin slices
- 1/4 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar or balsamic vinaigrette
- fresh mint...chopped up in thin strips optional: can add black olives
Place the watermelon in a bowl, top with most of the onions, then the feta cheese. Place remaining onions on top. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar, sprinkle the fresh mint over the top and serve.This recipe can be made in individual servings or multiplied and served in a large salad bowl.